Classic Scents for Palm Wax Candles & Soy Wax Candle Scents from Candles of the Light™
We strive to offer a number of what we consider to be "classic" candle scents - those scents which are nearly universally adored. If you do not find the classic scent of your choice please visit our scent category page or our full list of scents. If you still do not find your desired candle scent listed please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know so that we may look into expanding our candle scent offerings.
- Apple Orchard is a great candle scent that Candles of the Light™ is able to offer. The Apple Orchard candle scent smells like a freshly peeled apple, just the right balance of McIntosh, Fuji, Red Delicious, Granny Smith, and Cameo apples. Candles of the Light™ Apple Orchard candles would make a great candle for the kitchen or bathroom setting for the apple enthusiast in either one of our glass jars or in a great candle tin.
- Cedarwood & Vanilla is a sophisticated candle scent that Candles of the Light™ is happy to offer. The Cedarwood & Vanilla candle scent has a nice earthy tone with a wood backdrop mixed on a blanket of vanilla. Candles of the Light™ Cedarwood & Vanilla candles are a must have for the scent connoisseur who pays attention to fine details in either one of our glass jars or in a great candle tin.
- A holiday favorite, the comforting scent of fresh cinnamon wafting through your house is hard to pass up. Candles of the Light™ offers Cinnamon Soiree palm wax and soy wax candles for your convenience.
- How else can you describe Candles of the Light™ Classic French Vanilla palm wax and soy wax candles other than these candles embody this classic American favorite to the fullest. Our Classic French Vanilla candles will make your home warm and inviting and make great gifts in both jar candle form or in decorative tins.
- One of our absolutely favorite candle is the Cucumber Melon palm wax candles. Candles of the Light™ is excessively excited about this delicious aroma of sweet cucumbers and fresh honeydew melons. While great in both the palm wax and soy wax candles, the palm wax is simply wonderful. This popular and exciting Cucumber Melon candle is great for any room in the house.
- Lavender scented palm wax and soy wax candles from Candles of the Light™ are very accurate smelling of a summer meadow filled with lavender, the fragrance oil has lavender essential oils mixed in to help provide a very accurate scent.
- Patchouli is another great candle scent that Candles of the Light™ is able to offer. The Patchouli candle scent takes on the realistic aroma of true herbal patchouli with an earthy backdrop. Candles of the Light™ Patchouli candles are great for any true patchouli connoisseur in either one of our glass jars or in a great candle tin.
- Peppermint & Eucalyptus is an intriguing candle scent that Candles of the Light™ is able to offer. The Peppermint & Eucalyptus candle scent is a refreshing winter blend of peppermint, eucalyptus, cedarwood, and patchouli; our Peppermint & Eucalyptus fragrance is based in a number of natural essential oils. Candles of the Light™ Peppermint & Eucalyptus candles are great during the holiday season and usher in an invigorating environment.
- The Sweet Apple Harvest scent that Candles of the Light™ uses is a fabulous scent of apples with faint traces of cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, orange, and cedarwood which combine into one delectable candle; you will not be disappointed with an Apple Harvest scented Candles of the Light™ candle.
- White Tea & Berries is a delectable candle scent that Candles of the Light™ is proud to offer. The White Tea & Berries candle scent smells like a freshly brewed herbal tea on a bed of raspberries, blackberries, and elderberries which creates a unique and sweet scent. Candles of the Light™ White Tea & Berries creates a very warm and relaxing mood through the powerful sense of scent.