Dessert Scents for Palm Wax Candles & Soy Wax Candle Scents from Candles of the Light™
Candles of the Light™ offers a number of delicious-smelling dessert-inspired palm wax and soy wax candles. If you do not find the dessert that you specifically like please visit our scent category page or our full list of scents. If you do not find your desired candle scent listed please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know so that we may look into expanding our candle scent offerings.
- Candles of the Light™ presents Buttercream Icing Indulged palm wax and soy wax candles. Our Buttercream Icing Indulged scent is a heavenly sweet blend of buttercream frosting and vanilla; our Buttercream Icing Indulged Candles are better than licking the bowl when baking a cake because the scent will last and permeate the air for hours to come.
- Caramel Apple Butter Pie scented palm wax and soy wax candles are a great baked goods scent with base fragrances of apples, steamed milk, sugar, caramel, toffee pudding, apple butter, nutmeg, vanilla bean, and soft musk. If you were to burn a Candles of the Light™ Caramel Apple Butter Pie Candle in your kitchen all of your visitors will be wondering when you'll be serving dessert. Caramel Apple Butter Pie candles are great year-round and are especially wonderful for the fall months in our glass jars.
- Caramel Delight scented palm wax and soy wax candles are a decadent treat of buttery caramel and toffee that will warm up your home. Caramel Delight palm wax and soy wax candles are great in both glass jars and in candle tins.
- Chocolate Caramel Twist scented palm wax and soy wax candles are a great take on two standalone scents – Caramel Delight and Hot Fudge Brownies. When combined, these two great scents create Chocolate Caramel Twist, a decadent treat to be consumed.
- Cinnamon Pumpkin a la Mode scented palm wax and soy wax candles are great for autumn. Cinnamon Pumpkin a la Mode is a pleasant, warm combination of pumpkin pie, cinnamon, and french vanilla.
- Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin is a warm candle scent that Candles of the Light™ is happy to include in our holiday fragrance line. So what is a Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin you ask? It is an airheaded elf (from "Elf") - So what does a Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin candle smell like? It is a mix of frostings, vanilla, and hints of spice. Cotton Headed Ninny Muggin candles make for a very inviting ambiance in your home.
- Gingerbread House is a spiced cookie candle scent that is dotted with vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and ginger. Candles of the Light™ Gingerbread House candles are great for those who love this holiday favorite or just looking for a fun scent to include in your home.
- Hot Apple Pie is a great candle scent that Candles of the Light™ is able to offer. The Hot Apple Pie candle scent smells like a freshly baked pie, completed with juice apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a sweet crust. Candles of the Light™ Hot Apple Pie candles would make a great candle for in the kitchen for the apple enthusiast in any of our glass jars or in a great candle tin.
- Hot Fudge Brownies scented palm wax and soy wax candles are a decadent treat of fresh-from-the-oven yumminess smothered with hot fudge. This Hot Fudge Brownie scent is sure to tickle the taste buds of every chocoholic.
- Lemon Meringue Pie palm wax and soy wax candles create a fruity, happy blend for you to enjoy. Our Lemon Meringue Pie candles combine a sweet lemon custard, lemon zests, and a creamy vanilla meringue.
- Peanut Butter Cookies palm wax and soy wax candles smell good enough to eat (but please refrain!) - the glorious scent of freshly baked peanut butter cookies wafting through your home will create a warm and inviting place for your friends and family.
- A warm vanilla scent that will make you think you're baking something yummy is what lays in wait for you when you burn a Warm Vanilla & Sugar candle from Candles of the Light™.