Hard to Find Scents for Palm Wax Candles & Soy Wax Candle Scents from Candles of the Light™
Candles of the Light™ has been working hard to bring you the difficult to find scents that you have been looking for, or perhaps didn't even know you have been wanting! We offer a number of other scents so if you do not find something that you specifically like please visit our scent category page or our full list of scents. If you do not find your desired candle scent listed please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know so that we may look into expanding our candle scent offerings.
- Bacon Sizzle scented palm wax and soy wax candles are pretty unique. If you're looking for the scent of bacon to fill your home without actually having to cook it, then this candle is for you!
- Candles of the Light™ is very excited about its offerings of Citrus Soda scented candles. Our Citrus Soda candles is virtually indistinguishable from Mountain Dew soda pop, a great lemon and lime fizz that can almost make you taste the caffeine. The Citrus Soda candle scent has a great hot and cold throw in our palm wax and soy wax candles.
- Elf Sweat is a magical candle scent that Candles of the Light™ is happy to include in our holiday fragrance line. Elf Sweat is a mix of different candies and sugars: candy, candy canes, candy corn, syrup, and spicy soda pop bubbles - this is a scent different from any you have ever experienced! Elf Sweat candles are great fun scent to burn in your home.
- Fireside Nights is a homey candle scent that Candles of the Light™ offers. The Fireside Nights candle scent has a nice earthy tone with a woods, cedar, pine, balsam flavoring mixed together. Candles of the Light™ Fireside Nights candles are great for those who love the smell of a wood burning fireplace or campfire. This is a great scent in one of our glass jars or in a candle tin.
- Fruity Rings scented palm wax and soy wax candles are another Hard to Find scent that Candles of the Light™ is excited to offer! Our Fruity Rings scented candles smell like your favorite sugary cereal.
- Maple Syrup scented palm wax and soy wax candles are a sweet mixture of warm maple and sugar that will make you think of Grandma's waffles from breakfasts long, long ago.
- Chubba Dubba scented palm wax and soy wax candles are a unique scent made from the blend of Sicilian orange, lemon slices, lemongrass, green tea, jasmine, and Tahitian vanilla. Studies have shown these fragrances to decrease appetite, and while we make no claims that this is the case, it is interesting to know and even better to enjoy this fruity mix.
- Candles of the Light™ is delighted by its line of Tomato Vine scented candles. Our Tomato Vine candles is an interesting concoction of sweet green tomato leaves, galbanum, corriander, jasmine, peach, and apricot on a backdrop of green woods. The Tomato Vine candle scent has a great hot and cold throw in our palm wax and soy wax candles.